I never kept up with the blog originally as planned. I got consumed by other off-line forms of spoiling myself out of what was originally to keep my hopes high at a time when I was feeling low.
Funny how this is the first time I've began blogging while being absolutely ecstatic and happiest in my life... a lovely, exciting place. A lovely, exciting way to write. So new, so refreshing. I know I won't be able to keep-up daily with the full schedule I have, but I promise to blog here more than on Facebook, which is where all my blogs started to be posted at.
I think I always felt inadequate in the boobage department, and oddly enough, I got that from other women rather than men. C cup women would make comments on how men swoon over their breasts and how I'm small. It wasn't until last year that I realized that I love my small breasts. Sure, I crack jokes, but I honestly love them. They're small, firm, perky. They'll always be perky... sweet lovin'. You'll never see models with big breasts. Big boobs are such an American thing. SO odd.
Urban Outfitters has the Camille lace bra for $20
Forever21 usually has some for around $6-$10 too. No great selection online for my size and color (I prefer black only now... something sexy and classic about black rather than bold funky colors).
Hmmmm.... perhaps I'll stop by tomorrow in between essays and homework.

They even look so sexy just hanging there. I can only imagine wearing them and feeling extra sexy every day. And I don't think my boyfriend would mind seeing them around the house or hanging to dry ;)
au revoir,
beaux.


sure wouldnt mind... yum.
ReplyDeletechristmas coming around... ur blogs are great for x-mas lists too!
ReplyDelete